Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

WHISTLER!

Thursday morning was the day that I went to Whistler. It was kind of sad because I still wanted to live with Chloe and Kathryn at the Samesun.

I got up at 6 and took a cab to the Greyhound bus station. They weighed my bags and one of them was, of course, too heavy so they made me repack so I didn't have to pay more than I already did.

The trip to Whistler was so incredibly beautiful and my pictures just doesn't do it justice, but here are some anyways:






I spent all thursday unpacking and buying groceries, friday went with doing nothing and then I met up with a girl named Hannah for some drinks at Tapleys in the village. Yesterday I went to take a look at the village but it was raining so I just went to buy some more groceries then back home to watch some tv shows all day.

Today is sunday and I think I'm going to go see the village some more, maybe buy an antenna cable, since my tv doesn't have one and then just relax at home.
I can't wait untill I get some roommates and untill Chloe and Kathryn comes to Whistler. I miss them a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment