Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More of Vancouver


Sunday we went back to Stanley Park but this time to go to the aquarium. It was awesome and we stayed there for hours. I saw my first beluga whale! I also had my first poutine which was surprisingly good. Poutine is french fries with gravy and cheese, and it's delicous.

When we got back home the girls decided that they wanted to get me drunk. So we went to the beaver at 4pm and began our first beer. We met some boys who we ended up playing drinking games with all night.
The morning after was not so fun ;) haha

Yesterday we stayed at our room because we were too hungover to do anything. We went to the supermarket to get hangover food then just stayed in bed all day, haha. I went to bed at 9, then woke up at 4 and regretted that decision...

Today we went to get our SIN numbers, bank account and cell plans sorted out. It took almost all day and when we were finished we went to a last season sale on snowboard gear. I found a jacket I've been wanting for a long time, some pants and a pair of mittens. :D

We just ate dinner and are now hanging out in our room. I'm surprised I haven't crashed yet since I woke up at 4am, but it'll probably happen in a few moments, haha :)

I have one day left in Vancouver before heading to Whistler, and I can't wait to get there! It's already really cold and snowing there :D


No comments:

Post a Comment