Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

This is it part 2!

Okay so now I'm in Toronto. Sweating, red in my face and gasping for air. Thank you, immigration for taking that long! haha

My flight was great though. 8½ hours felt like no time at all, I had some sleep, watched three episodes of Big Bang Theory, the movie Some like it hot and Madagascar 3 (which were both good movies). Also ate which is always great, haha :)

Now I'm sitting at the boarding area to my connection and beginning to feel a little dizzy. I'm guessing it's mainly because of dehydration but also lack of sleep, so the next hours untill I arrive will be interesting! :)

I was so glad to log onto facebook because so many people had wished me good luck and have a safe trip and that kind of things.. It makes me so happy that people are thinking of me :) (How can they not, I keep spamming them on facebook, haha)

Well, I think we're about to board. When I get to Vancouver I've been up for just about 24 hours, so no blogupdate untill I've slept for a very long time, haha :) .... Oh wait, they're just telling us that our crew members has yet to arrive (5 minutes to boarding) so I have some time left to write ;)

I can't wait to tell you all about how my trip is going! Stay tuned for part 3!

Want to do what I'm doing next year?

UK Arrivals, Recruitment & Orientations
Andrew Stewart
Tel:  07449 138871
andrew@theworkingholidayclub.com
Skype: andrewstewartTWHC

No comments:

Post a Comment