Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snow is finally back!

So January has basically been a spring month. We've had temperatures well over 5 plus degrees and sun sun sun. It was awesome but at the same time it really sucked. But now we finally got some fresh snow and hopefully winter will be back soon.

My park riding has improved so much too! I went riding with a liftie called Kyle and he made me hit all kinds of new stuff. I stepped it up from small to medium jumps and next thing will be working on 360's!! I was sooo proud and so excited to go riding again. I'm also considering getting a new board just because I need something softer. I think I'm getting the Lobster park board but I just cannot decide whether or not to do it!

I also got the application papers from my family here in Canada last week and signed them today. I am going to mail them to the application office tomorrow, and I'm so excited! Hopefully everything is allright and they will process it fast so I can stay here for another season:) I really want to stay!

Other than that there's not really any news:) Everything is kinda the same but still awesome! I get to ride ALL the time and that's all I want:)

1 comment:

  1. Heya ! I discovered your blog via the site of the Working Holiday Club. I'm hoping to be part of their program for the 2013/2014 winter season.
    I was wondering if you could answer a few questions that I have about your experience with them? :)
    Thanks,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete